Stand-out Silver

Jacket & top: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Belt: ASOS | Boots: Miss KG



These boots though.

(These photos were taken after leaving the office at 4 on payday, just before going to the pub; I was in a fantastic mood, despite my moody trying-to-model in some of these photos. Happy Friday!)

So far this year, as it's evident from my style posts, I've got into two things: denim jackets and boots. After picking up some gorgeous black heeled boots in Zara a couple weeks back, I decided I wanted to experiment more with my footwear and mix it up from my usual choice of branded trainer.

I'll be honest, Noel Fielding was 100% my style-inspiration when I picked up these boots in the Miss KG sale. Silver and stand-out, they're so cool, and nothing like I've dared to wear before. For a while, I've known I've wanted some silver shoes, and searched the internet countless times for metallic boots, loafers, or trainers. I came across these on the Debenhams website by chance when browsing the site to see what I could spend a Christmas gift-card on; when I spotted these £29 from £99, I knew it was meant to be.

They're a bit jazzier than other ones I'd seen elsewhere; Boohoo had some almost identical ones but with a single silver tone across the whole boot. The mirrored heel on these are what really drew me to them, and being Miss KG, I knew they'd be better quality than the Boohoo ones so I went for it.

Having not buying anything from Miss KG before, I just went for my normal size and they fit like a glove. They're also surprisingly comfy with the heel not being too high, which is a big plus, being one who always goes for comfy flat footwear.

For their first outing as shown in the photos, I played it pretty safe going with blue jeans from Topshop, and a thin black jumper from Bershka layered over a striped long-sleeve from H&M.

I feel like this is the start of an unnecessarily large but beautiful boot-collection; watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment