An Almost All-Zara Ensemble

Cardigan, Jeans, Boots - all Zara

When it comes to knitwear, I'm a sucker for a jumper. I have an array of colours, styles and knits and I love a good jumper as a fashion piece and for extra warmth during the colder months. I'd never really been fussed on cardigans, afraid they didn't suit me or the rest of my wardrobe. That is until I saw this gorgeous, oversized one on one of MsRosieBea's 'What I Wore This Week' videos; I like a lot of the stuff she wears and how she styles it, and I immediately looked up the cardigan on Zara when she featured it in one of her looks. Sadly, I saw it was £49.99 and couldn't justify spending that on something I wasn't sure how often I'd wear.

Belt - ASOS

However, the January Sales have done me good (but my bank balance bad) this month, and I spotted it with £20 off in the huge, (slightly overwhelming) Zara sale. I LOVE it as a knitwear-alternative to the mountain of jumpers I have in my wardrobe, as it's a colour I never really wear, and it gives a different silhouette and feel to the outfit.

I went for my pink TRF Zara Mom jeans, and a simple black tee layered over a long-sleeved, high-neck, ribbed top from H&M for extra warm and interest. I really like this mix of colours and how the pop of colour from the pink is balanced by the neutrals.

Bag - ASOS


The boots are also something different for me. I wear some form of trainer every-day - plain white with small detail normally, or a statement sneaker like my leopard print, or checker-board Vans. I'm all for being comfy and casual in the footwear department, however when I spotted these boots in the New In section of - you guessed it - Zara, I really liked them and decided to pick them up.

They're a faux leather - which is also an odd one, as I much prefer faux-suede boots - and with a mid-heel. What really caught my eye was the scallop-type detail on the ankle, which is a faux-suede material. This small detail set these boots apart from the other heeled-boots I've seen in stores and online at the moment, and I really love how subtly interesting the cut of the boot is.



At just £29.99 at full-price, they were a steal, and are super comfy and easy to walk in too. The quality is super nice too considering the low price-tag, with the faux-leather and structure of the boot seemingly durable and the sole with a decent grip.

I often pair my trusty, casual trainers with smarter, peg-leg trousers, and this is kind of the opposite approach; I'm loving how the boots add some formality to this casual look, and am excited to experiment more with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment